At Connecticut Mediation and Arbitration Services, LLC, we are committed to the protection of your privacy, and will treat all of the information you provide through this website, including your registration information, with the utmost respect. By using our Website, www.ctmediationarbitration.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
Collection of Information.
- We may collect certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. We may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to this website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable us to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- We may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that we may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
Use of Information.
- We use the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing website to your interest, and also to help us select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help us tailor the website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but we will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- We reserve the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, any information sent to us by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to us over the Internet, either through the website or via email is done at your own risk.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.